Friday, February 15, 2013

It must be the chemistry _chapter 1_


This and others to come are very special posts for me and hope for you 2! Paloma Faith and her song Just Be are one of my faves of all times ! As I was re-playing it I got inspiring by lyrics and video and thought to shoot a story line ! We ended up walking from a street/place to another and shooting these cute scenes ! The first scene (this shooting) is shot in a well known bar in Tirana called Radio. I had a great fun time since I had to work with two wonderful people by my side : Mariglen (the model and my friend) and Julia (the photographer and my sister)
Hope you like the first chapter and stay tuned for the other ones ! 

Models : Me and Mariglen Bilibashi
Photographer : Julia Janku




 ♥ Kiki ♥

8 comments:

  1. Loving it !

    You guys are so cuteee

    xox

    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,what a nice idea!!! I love it,the shooting and the place. Where have you shoot these great photos?
    You look gorgeous,and your friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg u look very cute 2gether:) the photos r great. U r very pretty kiki, but im sure u have been told. Cant wait for the 2nd chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photos are wonderful! loving the location & lighting! you're such a creative soul!! keep posting!

    xo/Ola
    blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly
    long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing
    all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say excellent blog!



    Here is my weblog :: Guide To Pick up women

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww too cute i love love your outfit as well as the song!!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all